Arnie The Koala Rescued From Bushfire But Tragically Dies Thanks To ‘Silent Killer’
A koala who suffered minor burns in the Australian bushfires has tragically died as a result of a ‘silent killer’.
Arnie the koala was nursed back to health after he was rescued from the blaze in Victoria’s East Gippsland and fortunately, he only suffered minor burns to his hands and feet from the flames.
However, it was a simple act of kindness from a stranger that led to Arnie’s death, after the people who rescued him gave him a drink of water from their bottle.
Now, Animalia Wildlife Shelter has taken to social media to warn kind helpers on the correct way to give water to desperate wildlife. Click To Continue Reading This Story. . .